Pillole ONE Championship

Qui si discute di argomenti riguardanti le altre federazioni internazionali
Krazypoison
Nera 1°
Nera 1°
Reactions: 0
Disciplina:Muay Thai, Judo

18/09/2011, 1:42

Beh dai non ho ancora sentito parlare del prossimo evento però non sembra che stiano per sparire...la loro pagina FB è ancora viva e qualche giorno fa hanno messo online un articolo http://www.onefc.com/news/20-one-fc-pla ... oyees.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Dragon
Marrone 3°
Marrone 3°
Disciplina:Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Grappling

18/09/2011, 10:32

bhe probabilmente vista la portata degli eventi ne faranno pochi all'anno almeno agli inizi, anche perchè non hanno un roster abbastanza pieno da fare card di rilievo frequentemente

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°
Reactions: 5
Disciplina:BJJ

18/09/2011, 10:40

Mi interesserebbe sapere il gate e i ratings che hanno fatto su ESPN Singapore.

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

18/09/2011, 10:49

Piccole curiosità: ESPN inc. è per l'80% dela Disney. :shock:
ESPN Star Sports (Asia) è invece mezzo della Disney e mezzo di News Corporation (Rupert Murdoch)

zelard
Nera 1°
Nera 1°
Disciplina:Grappling

18/09/2011, 17:30

...che intrecci....

The Dragon
Marrone 3°
Marrone 3°

19/09/2011, 0:21

di pubblico ho letto che hanno fatto circa 6800 spettatori, ma quali fossero i prezzi non te lo so dire.

zelard
Nera 1°
Nera 1°

19/09/2011, 0:42

immagino (e spero ) per il pubblico abbastanza a buon mercato visto la "grandezza" dell arena, il debutto dell evento, e i nomi coinvolti....

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

23/09/2011, 1:50

Eduard Folayang Poised to Become the Next Great Talent from the Philippines

The next One FC event is currently scheduled to take place in December, although an exact date and location haven’t been announced yet.

The Dragon
Marrone 3°
Marrone 3°

23/09/2011, 11:05

ottima notizia, se si mantengono con 1 evento ogni 3 mesi all'inizio è già ottimo

zelard
Nera 1°
Nera 1°

23/09/2011, 15:52

molto ottimo!

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

30/09/2011, 9:47

ponciarello
Viola 2°
Viola 2°
Disciplina:karate/judo( in passato )

01/10/2011, 17:34

ZioDanilo ha scritto: Eduard Folayang Poised to Become the Next Great Talent from the Philippines

The next One FC event is currently scheduled to take place in December, although an exact date and location haven’t been announced yet.

era anche ora .Qualcuno mi dice ad esempio come l'ufc cerca nuovi talenti da inserire nei loro circuiti ?Cioè oltre ai vari tuf e gli altri circuiti minori ,come avviene il "reclutaggio "nel mondo ?,chi se ne occupa di scegliere uno al posto di un altro ?Possibile che in tutta l'asia ( a parte il giappone)che è un continente con antiche tradizioni marziali, non ci siano potenziali talenti da piazzare iin ufc ?

zelard
Nera 1°
Nera 1°

01/10/2011, 18:44

Se ne occupa joe silva e tutto l'enturage del match making, le proposte arrivano anche per curtriculum, e sopratutto in questi ultimi anni in cui cè molta piu informazione, anche tramite video-score. Ci saranno sicuramente dei talenti in tutto l'oriente, ma la proposta qualità delle palestre nelle americhe e nell europa settetrionale per le mma è decisamente piu alta rispetto a quella parte del mondo, e, senza entrare in discorsi potenzialmente piu politici per quel che riguarda tutta la zona ex URSS, cè anche, almeno per quel che riguarda cina e giappone, un uso quasi palesemente diffuso del doping e del sistema di punteggio.....e calcola pure una certa presenza di nazionalismo.....insomma un po tanti fattori ( sopratutto la qustione marketing/palestre ) che determinano un numero maggiore di talenti nelle americhe che nel resto del mondo

The Dragon
Marrone 3°
Marrone 3°

03/10/2011, 0:16

il punto è che il contratto lo fa il manager dell'atleta, se l'atleta non ha un manager con i giusti agganci non ci arriva in ufc. la situazione cambia se sei un olimpico o cmq uno che ha vinto qualcosa di molto importante ed è difficile passare inosservati, ma tenete presente che non ci sono ancora abbastanza atleti di mma da avere così tanti potenziali ufc

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

03/10/2011, 13:52

One FC has partnered up with both Road FC of Korea and Dare FC of Thailand, which would surely be beneficial to their roster of fighters.

Adam Kayoom is now a ONE FC fighter, and with him being one of the few top Malaysian fighters out there, it would make sense to have him on that future Malaysian card planned by the promotion.

ponciarello
Viola 2°
Viola 2°
Disciplina:karate/judo( in passato )

03/10/2011, 15:42

The Dragon ha scritto: il punto è che il contratto lo fa il manager dell'atleta, se l'atleta non ha un manager con i giusti agganci non ci arriva in ufc. la situazione cambia se sei un olimpico o cmq uno che ha vinto qualcosa di molto importante ed è difficile passare inosservati, ma tenete presente che non ci sono ancora abbastanza atleti di mma da avere così tanti potenziali ufc
si pero cosi è un peccato ,cosi in ufc spesso si vedono sempre gli stessi atleti ( non parlo di chi è al top )

zelard
Nera 1°
Nera 1°

03/10/2011, 15:50

bè...è un po le solite cose di chi arriva in alto tramite l'incrocio di , momento giusto, posto giusto, persona giusta, spintarella giusta, giro di soldi giusto....un po in tutti gli sport è cosi....poi magari vai in una zona di periferia di una città allo sbando e rovi un mostro del pallone, un combattete fenomenale, un nuotatore velocissimo, un corridore incredibile....

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

11/10/2011, 13:59

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

13/10/2011, 11:09

-I reported the news on ONE FC signing a partnership with the Philippines' top promotion in the URCC. They have a plans for a co-promoted Philippine show on 2012, and now it looks like they're going to do something similar in Korea. One FC has a deal with Road FC, and now the Korean promotion has announced that they have a tentative date set for a co-promoted show in Korea sometime around August of 2012.

-Road FC also gave a few additional details on their partnership, stating that they have an agreement not to host shows at the same date as One FC events. This is probably applicable for the other deals One FC has with promotions such as Dare (Thailand) and URCC (Philippines).

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/10/13/2 ... gon-out-of" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

15/10/2011, 23:39

Matt Hume ha scritto: What did you think of the first One FC show?

Great first event and huge potential!

You were in charge of implementing One FC's rules and scoring, how do you think they worked?

I thought they worked great.

Were there any fighters on that card who particularly impressed you?

Many of the fighters had individual aspects of their game that were impressive but they were already known to be great in those areas. What impresses me is when guys show skill outside of the area that they are already known to be good in.

Eddie Ng showed great poise in danger and killer instinct when the time was right. Yodsanan showed that he is developing his ground game and wont have to rely on his great boxing and Muay Thai. Colossa impressed me with his power and Muay Thai skill, he was already skilled in Muay Thai but I had never seen it first hand.

Rahman is very green but showed big heart and poise in front of his home town with major pressure for a young kid in his first bout. Zoro's elbows and Muay Thai are vastly improved and he didn't ever try to rely on his killer ground game.

Eric Kelly showed a slick ground game with killer instinct. Eduard Foyalang is well rounded and tough, with a huge heart. Those guys impressed me for those reasons, as well as some of the other fighters who showed skill and poise well beyond the skill level they were expected to be at. The level of Asian MMA is coming up quickly!

Were you surprised by how many people were there?

I had an idea that it was going to packed because I followed the promotion/marketing of the event and kept up on ticket sales. I have been to Singapore before and to Evolve, so I wasn't really surprised with the success.

Are you going to be involved in any more One FC shows?

For sure!

You've been involved in a lot of MMA shows including Pride, Dream the UFC. How much potential does One FC have and how excited are you about it?

I think the timing right now is great for ONE FC and it is focusing in the right market. It has great potential and I'm excited to be involved with it from the opening bell!

You've also spent time with Rich Franklin at Evolve MMA, what did you think of that facility, were you impressed?

The facility is very nice, but what is most impressive are the people. The instructors are world class and the students are class. it is a very positive atmosphere regardless of your goals or lack of goals and a fun place to hang out. There are no egos, just nice people and awesome instructors.

You've been involved in the Asian MMA scene for a long time, how do you view the state of Asian MMA and what are your thoughts on the future of Asian MMA?

Asia is a huge place with vastly differing cultures depending on where you are in Asia. Some places will blow up and accept MMA other may not. I think the countries that had fighters on the last ONE FC event will grow very quickly in their fan base, some already have.
Obviously Singapore is a great new MMA market, I think that Thailand, Phillipines, Korea, China, Taiwan and India have cultures and emerging fighters that will see growth of their fan base, I'm sure others will follow as well. Japan already has a huge base and will return to glory in the future as the surrounding Asian countries bring competition.
http://www.mmamania.com/2011/10/15/2491 ... 25-lbs-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rispondi
  • Informazione