UFC 94 "St. Pierre vs Penn" (31/1/2009 - Las Vegas, Nevada)

Tutto ciò che riguarda l'Ultimate Fighting Championship
Krazypoison
Nera 1°
Nera 1°
Reactions: 0
Disciplina:Muay Thai, Judo

05/02/2009, 17:21

Ho appena letto questa dichiarazione di GSP:

“Lets go do a rematch with B.J. Penn, we’re going to do it this summer.
St. Pierre-Penn III -- and this time we’ll wear a rash guard. I guarantee you the result will be the same or even worse for him.”

Scommettiamo che questo match non si farà?

LLGrappling
Viola 1°
Viola 1°
Disciplina:Lotta Greco Romana, Libera, Grappling
Contatta:

05/02/2009, 17:34

Krazypoison ha scritto:Ho appena letto questa dichiarazione di GSP:

“Lets go do a rematch with B.J. Penn, we’re going to do it this summer.
St. Pierre-Penn III -- and this time we’ll wear a rash guard. I guarantee you the result will be the same or even worse for him.”

Scommettiamo che questo match non si farà?
Per me ha letto UFC mania.it :lol: :lol:

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°
Reactions: 5
Disciplina:BJJ

05/02/2009, 18:20

sarebbe bello se entrambi difendessero prima le loro cinture contro i N1 contenders (Alves e Florian) per poi a fine anno concludere la trilogia!

AdReNaLiNa
Rossa 10°
Rossa 10°
Reactions: 6
Disciplina:Kickboxing, lotta libera

05/02/2009, 23:00

Stavo ripensando un po al discorso delle tattiche di GSP.
In linea teorica sono ottime tattiche, ma presuppongono che ci sia una netta superiorità però. Mi spiego:
vs Penn: "BJ ha le spalle piccole da pugile, infatti è conosciuto per avere le mani veloci.La mia tattica era di usare il wrestling nei primi 2 round x far affluire molto sangue nelle sue spalle e fargli perdere un pò di velocità nei pugni"...
ok che lottando le spalle di Penn si stancano e i pugni perdono di velocità, ma si stancheranno anche le sue no?
vs Koscheck: "Josh è un grandissimo wrestler e essendo tale non è abituato a lavorare schiena a terra. Quindi la mia strategia è stata quella di schienarlo e lavorare da quella posizione"...
proprio perchè è un grandissimo wrestler adottare la strategia di tentare di schienarlo sarebbe suicida no?

Cioè il concetto è: si GSP ha delle strategie vincenti, ma se qualsiasi altro fighter le tentasse, da vincenti diventerebbero suicida :D
Il segreto non sono tanto le strategie, quanto la superiorità di partenza.

Quella di Koscheck quando l'ho sentita mi ha fatto tanto ridere :D E' come dire "combatto contro Tyson. Tyson è un grandissimo pugile e non è abituato a prendere cartoni in faccia, quindi la mia strategia è quella di massacrarlo di pugni" :lool:

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

05/02/2009, 23:35

:uhuh:

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

06/02/2009, 15:57

BJ Penn accepts fight against Georges St. Pierre in summer 2009
“For the past several days I have been reading statements made by St. Pierre and Greg Jackson about our fight on January 31. St. Pierre claims that he is ‘not a cheater’ and that he and Greg Jackson will have ‘no problem with a rematch in the summer of 2009.’ To the untrained eye the grease might not look like much, but every grappler knows the effect that it has. Being able to apply your submissions and sweeps or just being able to hold on to your opponent to defend yourself from being hit is absolutely critical! There is a reason why you are not allowed to put grease anywhere on your body except for the area around your eyes. Because of the grease applied to St.Pierre’s Body the Nevada State Athletic Commission’s executive director, Keith Kizer has stated that the Penn-St. Pierre fight ‘definitely wasn’t fair.’ I hereby accept George St. Pierre and Greg Jackson’s challenge for a fight in the summer 2009. Lets call Dana now and set it up.”
Lightweight champion BJ Penn — who recently requested that the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) investigate Georges St. Pierre and his corner for “greasing” during their fight at UFC 94 — accepts a recent challenge the Canadian threw out to run it back.”Rush” — who dominated the Hawaiian for four straight rounds before he was unable to answer the bell for the fifth and final frame — indicated that the result would be the same if the two were to meet again, which would be the third time in their careers (St. Pierre is 2-0). UFC President Dana White — who blames “stupid cornermen” for the incident — has indicated that he is planning for Penn to return to the 155-pound division and challenge Kenny Florian. Meanwhile, St. Pierre is penciled in to next face number one division contender, Thiago Alves. At this point, does anyone want to see St.Pierre-Penn 3 or just want to move on?

LLGrappling
Viola 1°
Viola 1°
Contatta:

06/02/2009, 16:26

A questo punto vorrei vederli con le rash guard :uhuh:

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

06/02/2009, 20:42

- GSP STATEMENT OFFERS REMATCH; PENN ACCEPTS
Friday, February 06, 2009 - by MMAWeekly.com Staff

Following a storm of controversy after his win at UFC 94, welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre has released a statement regarding the recent allegations concerning his performance and the Vaseline incident involving his corners.
St. Pierre stated to MMAWeekly Radio on Wednesday that he is moving past this situation and simply looking to the future, and this will be the official statement from him to the world regarding the matter.
"George St. Pierre’s successful welterweight title defense at UFC 94 was the direct result of his disciplined preparation and skillful execution of a masterful gameplan. Any implication to the contrary would diminish the significance of what was perhaps the biggest fight in MMA history," the statement read.
St. Pierre added, “I have never cheated in my life, and as my fans know, I am deeply committed to upholding the integrity of the sport. My entire camp and I have been completely open about what happened during my fight at UFC 94 – we have nothing to hide."
He went on to address the ritual that coach Greg Jackson attributed to witch doctor Steve Friend, who has worked closely with St. Pierre with an energy inducing technique. "One of my cornermen did use an energy technique to help with my breathing that involves rubbing my back. He’s also done this in my previous fights. If there was any Vaseline left on his hand after he put it on my face, it was unintentional, and I do not believe it made the slightest difference in the outcome of the fight.
"Of course it’s up to the UFC, but I would be happy to offer B.J. a second rematch," said St. Pierre. "I am confident the outcome will be the same."
The statement concluded with the camp focusing on the future. "Team GSP is currently enjoying our victory celebration and we will soon turn our attention and focus toward Georges’ next competitor – Thiago Alves."
Penn, on his official website, BJPenn.com, accepted St. Pierre's offer of another rematch, "To the untrained eye the grease might not look like much, but every grappler knows the effect that it has. Being able to apply your submissions and sweeps or just being able to hold on to your opponent to defend yourself from being hit is absolutely critical! ... I hereby accept George St. Pierre and Greg Jackson’s challenge for a fight in the summer 2009. Lets call Dana now and set it up."
With Alves patiently awaiting his title shot against St. Pierre, and Kenny Florian anxious for his opportunity at Penn's lightweight belt, another rematch between St. Pierre and Penn isn't likely to happen this summer, but the stage is being set.

AdReNaLiNa
Rossa 10°
Rossa 10°

06/02/2009, 20:45

A me in tutta onestà del 3° match non importa granchè. Forse perchè reputo GSP troppo superiore.
Alves vs St. Pierre è il mio personale dream match

LLGrappling
Viola 1°
Viola 1°
Contatta:

06/02/2009, 21:18

AdReNaLiNa ha scritto:A me in tutta onestà del 3° match non importa granchè. Forse perchè reputo GSP troppo superiore.
Alves vs St. Pierre è il mio personale dream match
A non dispiacerebbe vedere penn ulteriormente percosso al suolo da GSP :mrgreen:

Alves vs. GSP è interessante ma anche in questo caso a mio parere non c'è storia.

Krazypoison
Nera 1°
Nera 1°

06/02/2009, 21:26

L'incontro non ha 'sto gran senso anche per me, tra il secondo e il terzo match non ci sarà una gran differenza.
Vorrei che accadesse solo per zittire i fan accaniti di Bj Penn (del quale rimango comunque un'ammiratore), ma sono sicuro che troverebbero una scusa anche per la terza sconfitta...
Alves è forte, ma allo stato attuale delle cose vedo Gsp nettamente favorito.

thaiboxer18
Bianca 1°
Bianca 1°

09/02/2009, 10:09

Krazypoison ha scritto:L'incontro non ha 'sto gran senso anche per me, tra il secondo e il terzo match non ci sarà una gran differenza.
Vorrei che accadesse solo per zittire i fan accaniti di Bj Penn (del quale rimango comunque un'ammiratore), ma sono sicuro che troverebbero una scusa anche per la terza sconfitta...
Alves è forte, ma allo stato attuale delle cose vedo Gsp nettamente favorito.
tu non sai se ci sara' una gran differenza o no. L'unica cosa che sai e' GSP sia un imbroglione, e quando e' unto, e' meglio di BJ.

E cosa dirai tu se BJ vincesse il terzo match? Chi sara' zitto in quel momento? Per me sembra ridicolo che cosiddetti tifosi del MMA possano scusare GSP e la sua squadra per questo imbrogliando sfacciato! FORZA BJ, AMMAZZA STO IMBROGLIONE DI me**a!!!!!!!!!!! :bip:

Krazypoison
Nera 1°
Nera 1°

09/02/2009, 14:35

thaiboxer18 ha scritto:
tu non sai se ci sara' una gran differenza o no. L'unica cosa che sai e' GSP sia un imbroglione, e quando e' unto, e' meglio di BJ.

E cosa dirai tu se BJ vincesse il terzo match? Chi sara' zitto in quel momento? Per me sembra ridicolo che cosiddetti tifosi del MMA possano scusare GSP e la sua squadra per questo imbrogliando sfacciato! FORZA BJ, AMMAZZA STO IMBROGLIONE DI me**a!!!!!!!!!!! :bip:
:cesso:

AdReNaLiNa
Rossa 10°
Rossa 10°

09/02/2009, 18:58

Aperto un sondaggio riguardante la questione vaselina..
http://www.ufcmania.it/site" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)

Krazypoison
Nera 1°
Nera 1°

21/03/2009, 16:26

Gsp ammette di avere usato dei trucchetti prima del suo match contro bj penn.....

[youtube]mZBwHgdbwt0&eurl[/youtube]

ZioDanilo
Nera 3°
Nera 3°

21/03/2009, 16:30

è arrivato il verdetto della commissione atletica del Nevada?

AdReNaLiNa
Rossa 10°
Rossa 10°

21/03/2009, 16:35

Azzo!! Nessuno avrebbe mai sospettato del gay tra il pubblico... eppure sembra essere stata la vera chiave di volta del match! :lool:

Rispondi
  • Informazione